
Ah, make up, wherever I go, I need to take my make up bags because you never know, right? So today I'll be showing you the make up I take to my boyfriends house. For me these are the bare essentials that I need on a day to day basis. with a few options as we may go somewhere and I need to look a little bit nicer type of thing.
The bigger make up bag was from Primark as I find they have the best make up bags for on a budget and they hold a lot of products.
The smaller bag is from Boots and is a perfect size to be able to put bushes inside.

Now, these are the basics I need. Even for the days I don't wear make up, I find having these makes me feel really refreshed and ready to start the day.
I have the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel cleanser and toner alongside cotton rounds to go with it - this really makes me feel fresh and clean for the day. After that I'll go onto using the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Spot Wand.
For my under eyes I use the No.7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm. For moisturiser I take my Nivea Soft as its small and perfect for travelling around and it does the job.
I also take Victoria Secret Pure Seduction with me instead of a perfume as for me it does the job, especially if we aren't doing too much.
Rimmel Lashing Finish primer is my go to primer at the minute, this comes with me no matter where. For my base I like to take two different foundations, the Dream Satin Liquid by Maybelline and Nars Sheer Glow foundation - like I said sometimes I need options for if we deicide to do something nice. MAC pro longwear concealer in shade NC15 will always come with me as I find its one of the best, it hides spots and under eye circles with a slight highlight to it.
To set everything I use the New Maybelline Matte Maker powder, this is still new to me so its still being test out, so far so good!
When im doing my eyebrows I like to keep it pretty basic, I take the Collection Eyebrow Kit in Brunette an for the lazier days I just use the Loreal Brow Gel.
For blush I keep it simple, a rosy pink with shimmer is my go to blush shade, I have the MAC Petal Power and Nars Orgasm, as you can see, they're pretty similar to each other.
For lipsticks I usually have a collection in my bag as I tend to throw them in after I get ready. The three lipsticks I had in this week were Mac Russian Red, Mac Zac Posen Dangerously Red and Mac Rebel.
For beauty tools, I like to keep this fairly basic, I have the Real Techniques - powder brush, concealer brush, buffing brush and blush brush as well as the beauty sponge. As well as that I also have a lipstick brush and eyelash curlers.
That's everything I take on the go with me - I realised it does seem a little much for an over night stay or a couple nights however I do use all the products.
Kayleigh xx





No comments:
Post a Comment