Hey! So this is my first post and probably the hardest to write and instead of an introduction, Im writing 15 things about me.
1 - My name is Kayleigh.
2 - My birthday falls on the 11th November 1996, making me currently 19 years old.
3 - Im only 5 foot 1.
4 - I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.
5 - I have natural wavy hair.
6 - I want to be a pilot.
7 - I have tattoos.
8 - Im obsessed with Lush Bath Bombs.
9 - Im completely addicted to Diet Coke.
10 - I read, a lot.
11 - I dont like Disney.
12 - Im the messiest person, EVER.
13 - Ill be posting every Thursday
14 - Id love to travel more and explore new cultures.
15 - I have done Standard Emergency Procedures training at British Airways.
Well, theres 15 things about me, a little insight to get to know me better.
Every post other than this one will be posted Thursdays.
- Kayleigh xx
No comments:
Post a Comment