Here's just a short post on what either I'm going to be doing this weekend or what you could do this weekend to make the most out of it!
1 - Clean your make up brushes. I always forget to do this but once I've done it I feel 100x better than what I did. There's something about it that's therapeutic.
1 - Clean your make up brushes. I always forget to do this but once I've done it I feel 100x better than what I did. There's something about it that's therapeutic.
2 - Catch up on beauty sleep. This is the perfect time to be able to catch up on some well needed beauty sleep. Getting less than 8 hours sleep can really affect your skin.
3 - Go to Boots & Superdrug. No better thing than going to Boots with my sister on a Saturday and just spending hours looking at make up, testing things and usually buying things.
4 - Pamper. Nothing better than on a weekend taking some time out and just doing you. Pamper yourself and make yourself feel good and refreshed for the upcoming week.
5- Read. That new book you've been meaning to read? Or the one you pick up once in a while and forget about - guilty! Weekends are the perfect time to catch up on some quality reading time.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
- Kayleigh xx
No comments:
Post a Comment