So Christmas and New Years have been and gone so its time to detox my body from, well, all the shit Ive drank and eaten. Its basically a herbal tea that you do for 28 days, or 14 days. In the 28 day teatox you will get 28 morning teas and 14 night time teas.
Morning Tea
This is just a standard herbal tea that you drink when you on the morning or when you actually wake up. All you do is add it into a a cup with boiling water for 3 minutes and take it out to drink. This doesn't taste awful, I quite like this tea if I'm honest.
Night Tea
This is also a herbal tea but it also has a slight laxative affect which will be what detoxes the body. You drink this tea every other night starting from day 1. The laxative affect starts to take place around 8 hours after consumption. To do is add it into a cup of boiling water. It does smell a lot worse than the actual taste.
The tea itself comes with an eating plan that you can download, however I didn't opt for this.
Overall the smell of both teas aren't that great but they don't taste as bad as they smell, so don't let it put you off. The tea itself does improve bloating and does make you feel good as a whole. As far as weight loss goes, it does help you lose a little bit of weight but as soon as you stop drinking the tea, you'll put it all back on.
This tea also did give me the worst belly cramps, I actually stopped taking it around 20 days in.
Was it worth the money? I probably wouldn't do it again unless I was feeling shitty due to what I had been eating. In no way would I use this to help kick start a diet etc.
The tea itself comes with an eating plan that you can download, however I didn't opt for this.
Overall the smell of both teas aren't that great but they don't taste as bad as they smell, so don't let it put you off. The tea itself does improve bloating and does make you feel good as a whole. As far as weight loss goes, it does help you lose a little bit of weight but as soon as you stop drinking the tea, you'll put it all back on.
This tea also did give me the worst belly cramps, I actually stopped taking it around 20 days in.
Was it worth the money? I probably wouldn't do it again unless I was feeling shitty due to what I had been eating. In no way would I use this to help kick start a diet etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment