Thursday, 5 May 2016

ASDA Gym Wear?!

Okay, so I know what you're probably thinking about ASDA gym wear - you either didn't know that they sold it or, you thought it would be bad for the prices that they sell them for.

I was on the look out for some new gym wear, I'm not a fussy all brand gal, just something that gets me through my workouts. I then seen ASDA selling gym wear and thought I would give it a bash, no harm done.

ASDA gym wear ranges from £8 to £10 however when I went all things were half price. Bargain!

That being said, I got 3 cropped leggings and 4 tops to go with them - they even do amazing offers where you get 2 tops for £5, you really cant fall off!

Bottom line is, I love the gym wear, they're not see through, they look nice however I would recommend getting a size smaller, I originally got an M and they just kept falling down, I then downsized to a S and they pit perfectly.

So if you're in the market for new gym clothes that you don't need to splash out for, check out your closest ASDA!

Until next time,
Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment