I seen this advertise and heard about how amazing this is and how every one needs it in their lives and how every single cleb in man kind is wearing this. Alongside this I heard a good enough review from older relatives, so I thought I would get on the hype.
Firstly, let me just say that the brush is terrible, use your own brush if you can!
Secondly, I honestly don't like the powder. I'm unsure if I use this as a base for my foundation or on top of it but either way the product is awful. As far as colour correcting goes I don't see much difference, it does slightly take away my dark circles but nothing spectacular.
However, I did use this as a base under my foundation and I did get complimented during the day and people saying I looked different. I seen my boyfriend and the first thing he said was how nice my make up looked
The shade range for the collection isnt that good, its more of a one tone powder, its a little too dark even for me however there was no lighter ones or even darker shades.
It can be a little drying to the skin after using over and over again and it requires a fair bit of working with to get the look.
Would I buy it again? Probably not no, its a good powder but its also something I could probably live without.
Until next time,
Kayleigh x

No comments:
Post a Comment