Thursday, 26 May 2016

Holy Grail - Face Mask

Its vary rare I use the words 'holy grail' as to me this means the best and that nothing can compete. That being said, I have found my holy grail face mask!

Yep, you guessed it, the little beauty that costs as little as £5 from Avon is my holy grail face mask. I honestly can't get enough of it, you can even buy the cleanser to match which I also love.

The face mask itself is a pore penetrating one and is a black mineral mask. This always helps me out whenever I'm having a bad skin day or even just for a pamper. It dries really tight and you can practically feel it working on your skin. Once removed it leaves the skin so soft and smooth and isn't drying in the slightest.

I've tried various face masks yet this is the one I always come back to, you really can't beat it, especially for such a bargain!

I'm always on the look out for new face masks, give me your recommendations down below, on twitter or Instagram.

Twitter - @kaylsharples
Instagram - kayllauren__

Until next time,
Kayleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment