Thursday, 11 February 2016

Herbal Essence - Clearly Naked - Moisturising

Since I've stopped dying my hair and using heat products, my shampoo and conditioner were no longer doing it for my hair.

I went into boots in search of a new shampoo and conditioner, I seen that the Herbal Essence Clearly Naked Moisturising were on offer for half price. Ill be honest, that's the only reason why I bought them.

Both shampoo and conditioner have 0% Paraben, 0% Colourant, The shampoo has 0% silicone. 

I cant express how much I loved using both of these products. Firstly the smell is amazing, very minty and natural. I did find it was harder to get a good lather with the shampoo but a little goes a long way when it comes to the conditioner. It all rinses out of  the hair really well and it makes my hair feel really soft and moisturised. It also doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and weighed down.

However the bad side of this is that you cant use it every single wash as it will strip out the hairs natural oils.



No comments:

Post a Comment