Thursday, 25 February 2016

Empties #1

So, if you're new to the whole empties type of blog post then ill give a brief explanation; basically you collect up empty products and give a short and simple review on the product and if you would buy it again or not.

As you can see I have went through mostly bath products - bubble bath especially!


1. Avon Mandarin & White Jasmine bubble bath - to me this smells really clean and fresh, its just a standard bubble bath, best used in the morning as its refreshing.
2. Avon Lavender bubble bath - again, just another bubble bath and would use on a night to help me sleep, sometimes I would use with Twilight from Lush as its a perfect combination.

Id buy both of these again, I'm really not that fussy with bubble bath.


3. Far Away by Britney Spears - I love this perfume, my sister got me it for Christmas a few years ago and I have only just got through the bottle. I have actually already bought this bottle again. Really sweet fragrance perfect for all year round.

4. Better Skin by Maybelline - It still looks full I know! It was okay, not the best but done the job. I wont be in a rush to re purchase as I think there are others out there that are overall better.


5. Radox Brazillian fusion - This was a limited edition bubble bath, however I wasn't over struck on the scent of it, I would probably buy it again because as I previously said, I'm not fussy with bubble bath.
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo - I have this in the original scent, and it does the job of making my hair look not greasy, I have already got another one of these.



7. NSPA Shea Butter Bath and Shower Gel - I love this shower gel, this one was my second bottle I believe and would re purchase. Its natural and doesn't test on animals so that's a bonus. I also this it was around £5 so I would re purchase.

8. The Body Shop Shea Butter Foliater - Again, I love the smell of this and it's not too harsh on the skin either. It also leaves a silky film on the body even once its been rinsed off. I would buy it again, but not in a hurry as I found it doesn't last as long as what it says it should before it starts to go off.


9 + 10 - Just two packets of standard face wipes. I'm not that fussy with them, they do the job of taking off most my make up and use them most days even just to freshen up. I would re purchase these again.


- Kayleigh xx


No comments:

Post a Comment