Thursday, 18 February 2016

YSL - Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation







So, in recent months I have been trying out the YSL Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation.
The shade that I have is Beige Rose 10 and the foundation has SPF 19 / PA ++ and you get 30ml or 1 fl.oz and costs £31.50

The packaging of the foundation is to die for! It has the luxury packaging that you would expect a YSL product to have with their statement gold throughout; it looks expensive!

The first thing I noticed about the foundation is that it smells like cucumbers, Its quite strange at first but you do slowly grow to it. In my opinion it makes you feel refreshed!

I apply the foundation with the Real Techniques buffing brush as I feel as though it gives it a better finish than using a beauty blender. The foundation itself is a light to medium coverage, I usually wear 2 layers to try and build it up slightly. It gives the skin an amazing glow and I've found people often commenting on how healthy and radiant I look whilst wearing this!

The only thing about this is that it will cling to dry patches, even if you don't know you have them, you will when you use this. But, having oily skin does mean I need to touch up slightly and powder certain areas throughout the day but overall I do love the foundation and would re purchase. I think its worth the money and it makes you feel confident about your skin whilst having a natural look.

- Kayleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment