Thursday, 10 March 2016

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Review


Nars Sheer Glow foundation, this costs £31 for 30ml. The shade I have is Gobi or Light 3 in the Sheer Glow finish.

The packaging for this is very sleek and professional looking however all Nars products look easily messy due to their matte packaging. The only problem with the packaging for me is that the foundation doesn't come with a pump and I feel as though I waste more product than I actually use when pouring it,

The foundation itself has a runny texture with a medium coverage however that is buildable, I always use a minimum of two layers.When I first tried it, I used a Real Techniques buffing brush but I found this left it looking streaky looking so the next time I used a Beauty Blender and I find this works better and gives a better coverage. It remains tacky for some time after, even after setting it with powder.

It has its flaws such as it does cling to dry patches and if you have small hairs on your face it will also cling to them and it can leave you oily in certain areas but overall I do like the foundation. It wears well and lasts a good amount of time without touching up.

Kayleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment