Thursday, 3 March 2016
Chanel Vitalumiere Compact Douceur Review
First of all, fuck me this was expensive - shout out to my sister for buying this for me. However, the price was somewhat expected considering its Chanel.
The packaging, jesus fucking christ its beautiful! Black and gold box, sleek looking, its beautiful. The packaging: a practical refillable portable black compact which comes in a velvet pouch, with a sponge and big mirror. Its elegant but simple which would suit a lot off different people with any age, or sense of style.
I have mine in the shade 10 Beige. This has got to be the most soft and creamy powder that I have used. The powder goes on quite transparent and it somewhat melts in the skin, instead of sitting on top of it, yet still controls shine and oil.
For a girl with rather oily skin, having a hydrating powder was a scary concept, this is fine as long as you keep on top of it throughout the day as I have found if I don't I can look more oily than what I started out, however this does depend on the foundation of choice. If an illuminating foundation then definitely keep on top of things!
I've found that you cant really feel this on the skin and do like using this, not for day to day but for every so often its amazing!
You get a sponge and you can use this wet or dry, when used wet it gives a heavier coverage however still doesn't look caked on.
- Kayleigh xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment