Im the type of girl who loved a bold red lipstick no matter what time of day, so, I thought I'd share with you all my top 5 red lipsticks with a budget to suit everyone.
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - Diva Red
This lipstick is the cheapest costing £6.49 and it does need touching up throughout the day but its a moisturising lipstick however it does work best with the lip liner to match which I believe is Red Diva. It looks gorgeous on, its not completely matte, more of a satin finish.
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds - Eva
This one costs £6.99, its not a true red, very orange based red. It gives a very vintage vibe when wearing it. It sits well all day and it doesn't need touching up as much throughout the day. This is one of my drugstore favourite lipsticks, defiantly one that everyone needs in their make up collection!
Mac - Russian Red
This costs £15.50 and is a deep and bright red colour. This is a MAC cult favourite and one that is usually in my bag. This is by all means one of my favourite reds and wear more often than not, the finish is matte meaning it stays on with minimal re applications.
Mac - Viva Glam I
This also costs £15.50 and is a dark red with brown undertones. I think it looks beautiful on and it lasts all day without touching up. The downside is that it is very drying to wear and can be a little difficult to apply. I have two tubes of this already and I love it, however I would wear it for a night time look.
Charlotte Tilbury - Red Carpet Red
This is the newest in my collection and the most expensive, this cost (my sister) £23 and I don't think I have stopped wearing it since. This is the perfect medium red for my skin tone with cool blue under tones. I love the shape of it when you first buy it, it makes application loads easier due to the shape. I also find it really moisturising on the lips and you don't have to re apply throughout the day. It also leaves a stain behind.
Kayleigh xx







No comments:
Post a Comment